Sunday 15 May 2011

Neutral Auction House Sniping Revival?

I was just reading through some very old WoW forum posts (sometimes old is new again) and something I had not thought about in a very long time popped up. Neutral Auction House Sniping. Is there still money to be had in this? I have an engineer so I have a portal to Gadgetzan which I used earlier this morning to post some Magic Lamps on the neutral Auction house. (You should do this if you haven't already today they sell for about 2X what they do on your local Auction House) but I digress, back to Auction House Sniping, so I was scanning the auction house (I believe now in reverse) I scanned all 3 pages (not a huge showing) and then I sorted highest to lowest to see what are the big movers on the Neutral Auction house and what should I watch for. 

I made a huge mistake there, I should have been scanning that in reverse. One of the all time biggest uses of the Neutral Auction house, is sharing items between Horde & Alliance Accounts. This is done in VERY small increments of money, 5 gold on a recipe worth 100g for example. What I should have done was scan the Auction House lowest to smallest and check for items on the undermine journal or from my basic knowledge that were under priced and snipe them away :) So my plan going forward, starting later this evening, is to park my engineer in Gadget for a bit so I can do just that.  Anyone had any success with this recently? I will let you know how things go for me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Search Engine Submission - AddMe Video Games blogs