Sunday 15 May 2011

Neutral Auction House Follow Up

So I have done a test of the Neutral Auction House today. Not bad results but also not a huge win. So, I had some Alliance only pets to post on the neutral auction house and decided to kill two birds with one stone. I had about 80 pets to post and I decided to scan the auction house between my postings and see what I found.

For the most part it was a strike out, but I did manage to snag myself 10 stacks of adamantite ore for 1 gold each, which on my server put me up 200g. The moral of my story would be, if you are going to the neutral auction house to post, it's worth having a look around at anything that might ring true as a stock transfer while you do it but I wouldn't make a special trip for this :)

As a side note, ore and herbs are both at an all time high on my server. So shuffles have been out of the mix for a couple of days. I am lucky enough to have every crafting profession out there on my toons so I switched over to embersilk bags and mysterious fortune cards for the day. All and all I did fairly well flipping them for the afternoon.

What do you switch to when ore and herbs price you out of a shuffle market?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Search Engine Submission - AddMe Video Games blogs