Monday 16 May 2011

Illustrious Jewelcrafter's Token in 4.2

So I'd like to talk about the Illustrious Jewelcrafter's Token's today. I have recently starting sitting on these with the thought in mind that if I am stockpiling potential mats for epic gems (which I am, even though the mats are still hypothetical) should I also be stockpiling my Illustrious Jewelcrafter's Tokens for 4.2?

Stockpiling mats, stockpiling the currency for the new recipes, with me so far? My thought is yes! The reason behind this is not that I have all the current recipes worth picking up (I don't).  I got into the Jewelcrafting game a little late, it was sort of an afterthought (it was one of the only professions I did not have). I have only a handful of cut gem recipes currently.

My thought is that the bigger bang for my Jewelcrafter's Token buck is to buy the recipe's once 4.2 comes out. So for now I am stockpiling all the potential sources: Pyrite Ore (most likely not the case), Inferno Rubies and Heartblossom. There is always the potential this will of course come from processing the new 4.2 ore, Black Iron Ore.

So for the time being I have been tucking away my tokens and my mats. Though I have only been tucking away a portion of my mats, currently I am putting away about 50% of my daily prospecting take and any cheap mats I come across. These mats are currently still of value and it is important to keep the cash flow going now regardless of future income influx.

What are your thoughts? Are you a spend now person, or a save for a rainy day person. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Search Engine Submission - AddMe Video Games blogs