Sunday 15 May 2011

Easier than I thought!!!

What you don't know CAN hurt you where gold making is concerned. This blog is to all of you who like me; 'thought' they knew how to make gold in WoW; but well... you didn't. Don't worry you will. :)

As the goblins so often say, Time is Money, never forget that.  The entire basis of being rich in WoW is based on how quick you can turn copper into gold and I am going to help you get there.  Making gold is simply put;  a numbers and instinct game. You want little investment with a large output. It is easier than you thought, but it does take some effort on your part.

Once I started a basic daily routine of making gold I was able to explode my gold to FIVE times in 3 weeks. I will be sure to let you know how my gold making is going, if you will do the same :) Ask questions and I will give you honest answers. I have been playing this game since Vanilla and I have spent hundreds of hours of my time focused on professions and gold making. 

This blog will be a mix of what is happening on my server and why I am making the choices I am making daily to maximize my gold input along with my gold revelations and some of my 'ah-ha' moments over the course of time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates
Search Engine Submission - AddMe Video Games blogs